All you have to do is mix some ingredients a night before keep the bowl in the refrigerator and mix the remaining the next morning and that's it.!!
For a night before-:
- Quick cooking oats/ rolled oats( I have tried both, works well)
- Soy milk(I used vanilla)
- Chia seeds(My most favorite ingredient of this recipe)
- Mashed banana
|Mashed banana, oats and chia seeds!|
|Ready to go in the refrigerator.|
- Almond butter/ peanut butter (I love both)
- A dash of organic maple syrup
- Dried Cranberries
|Right out of the fridge!|
|The peanut butter, dried cranberries and maple syrup.|
- Very Simple
- Just add the night before ingredients in to a bowl and keep covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning pull the bowl out and add the morning ingredients, mix and grab a spoon.