Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A sample to try from FoodBuzz!!



I was happy to receive my mail last week. Since we moved in to our new place,this was the first time I was checking my mail box. I was expecting a parcel from foodbuzz. I waited for almost a week, and then there it was!!! Yeeeeyeeeeeeeeee!!!!

A sample of 5 Quaker True Delights from foodbuzz. I was so thrilled to see those little snack bars!!

I am a huge fan of snack bars. They are perfect for munching, perfect to eat anywhere- in the office, at home, anywhere,  and everywhere, I would just grab and go!! Perfect for travelling as well!!

They were of 3 kinds:
  • Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut


  • Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond

  • Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry.

I liked all three. Perfect granola bars made up with whole grains. It had a right amount of chewiness and a slight crunch, that makes you crave for more....:)

Thank you foodbuzz, for giving us, the chance to taste these wonderful products before they hit the market.



No comments: