- Cauliflower- cut into florets according to the size you want
- Tofu- Chop the tofu in half inch squares.
- Cilantro for garnishing
For the marinade-:
- Pav-bhaji masala
- Cumin powder
- Turmeric powder
- red chilly powder
- Amchur Powder
- Olive oil
Just eyeball all the ingredients to fit to your taste and the quantity you need.
- In a bowl, toss in all the marinade ingredients and mix well. Get rid of all the excess water from tofu by placing the tofu in between couple of paper towels and putting two cans or something heavy over the tofu. Chop the tofu into half to one inch squares. Don't scramble the tofu, it will get scrambled while sauteing in the pan later. Coat all the pieces of tofu with the marinade. Keep aside.
- Add some oil in pan and add cumin seeds as the oil gets hot.
- Add the marinated tofu squares into the pan and mix.
- keep sauteing, for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add Cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Cover the pan and let the cauliflower get cooked.
- Adjust the salt as per taste. Remember that I have already added the salt while marinating the tofu.
- The tofu gets scrambled enough when you are sauteing the tofu. The final preparation will have few chunks of tofu and few scrambled tofu as well. It gives a nice consistency to the dish, if you ask me.