- 1/2 cup of sprouted whole green mung beans
- 1/2 cup of red or white quinoa soaked in water for 4 hours minimum
- 3 tbsp white rice flour (Just to add some crispiness, but you can totally skip it if you want.)
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 small green chilly
- Salt to taste.
- Drain all the water from quinoa and grind all the ingredients in a blender. Make sure you add just a little bit of water. The batter should be of a spreadable consistency, not too thick not to runny. Check and add more if needed.
- On a heated pan, start pouring a spoonful of batter and start spreading around to make a round. about 3 minutes on each side and it should have a nice golden red color.