Here is what you will need-:
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4th cup agave
- 4 tbsp water
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract/ almond extract
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup of mixed dry fruit- I used dried blueberries and golden raisins
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
Feel free to add anything else you like. Chopped walnuts or pecans is a great substitute for almonds. You can add dried papaya or any other dry fruit you may like.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spread the oats on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Remember to stir twice in between.
- Mix agave, water, vanilla extract or whichever extract you are using in a bowl. Add toasted oats, sesame seeds, and dry fruits and almonds.
- Mix well and spread over the baking sheet and bake for 15 more minutes, stirring twice in between.
- Let it cool and munch on some while still kind of hot...:)
Just few more captures that I enjoyed clicking..:)