Oh...that smoky flavor of these tiny little green Brussels Sprouts is just worth eating rather than describing!
It's a great recipe to enjoy on the BBQ day.
Here is what you will need-:
Olive oil- about 2 tsp just enough to coat the sprouts in.
Black pepper- freshly ground.
You can certainly alter the spices as per your choice.
- Heat the oven to 375F
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a bowl mix olive oil and rest of the seasoning/ spices.
- Add the Brussels sprouts into the bowl and mix well so that every piece will get coated very well.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminium foil and spread the Brussels sprout on to the baking sheet. Arrange so that they form a single layer and do not overlap.
- Roast for about 10-12 minutes. Check if they are done and have burnt just enough to give you that smoky taste.
- Turn them if needed and bake for another 5 minutes or so. Keep checking.