Here is how I made my batch.
Black pepper- freshly ground for an extra kick
And here is how to make them-:
- With the help of vegetable peeler peel the plantains from all sides.
- Slice them thinly with the help of slicer/ mandolin.( Before slicing dip the tip of plantain into coconut oil, remove and start slicing them, it helps prevent sticking while slicing.
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper and the plantain slices. You can also add some chilly powder if you like, or may be paprika or anything else that you feel like adding .Coat well and keep aside.
- Line the baking pan with aluminium foil and spray with some oil.
- Start spreading the plantain slices in single layer on the baking pan.
- Slide the baking pan into a preheated 350F oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- If you have a couple of baking sheets make sure to rotate them and also flip the banana slices halfway through.
- Bake them until golden and crunchy... and don't forget to savor every bite..:)