You will need-:
- Whole wheat pasta
- Vegetables of your choice- I used carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil - EVOO
- Daiya cheese- I used mozzarella style shreds
- Black pepper- freshly ground
- Salt if needed- I don't usually need salt when there is cheese in any preparation. So check the taste after you add the cheese and then decide.
- Prepare the pasta as per package instructions. Drain it and keep aside.
- Pour some EVOO in a pan, when it heats up, add veggies except sun- dried tomatoes and saute them until they get just cooked.
- Then add cooked pasta to it and mix everything. Keep everything folding in for a couple more minutes.
- Time to add sun- dried tomatoes and then the delicious dairy free Daiya cheese.
- Turn off the stove and mix together.
- Serve and savor every bite..:)
HAVE A FUN WEEKEND EVERYONE!